Tuesday 27 September 2011

Kenapa I Nak Jadi Businesswoman?

  • I manage my own time…I am the boss..i am the workers,I nak masuk kerja pukul 8am ke 9am or 10am ke….takde siapa nak marah.
  • No more office attire….as long as it is presentable depan client,boleyy saja…..jeans & trendy blouse + accessories would always be my choice…:-p
  • No more 8am-5pm stuck at the office…I hate that!!!reallyyy….
  • Money works for me…:-)
  • No stress at all…business makes me happy….
  • Working 8-5pm everyday and I got pay at 3k ONLY….business at average 2hrs daily 
  • More time with my kids..more time at home…yippee….i can have a breakfast with my kids more often…and more activities together…I love this!!!
  • Dengan buat biz..rezeki kita direct dengan Allah…mendekatkan lagi diri kita dengan Allah..sentiasa Doa,Usaha..Ikhtiar dan Tawakal kepada Allah.
  • More busy I am….means more money goes into my pocket….if I’m working with people…more busy I am..more money goes into the company account……I felt soo not worth it..!!
  • Rasa berbaloi sbb busy & working hard untuk diri sendiri…sendiri dpt untung 100%.....
  • Business adalah sesuatu yang boleh diwarisi kepada anak2….confirm!!
  • FREE Holiday…!!! i love it….
  • I make new frens everyday…meeting people..get to know each other and helping each other….
  • Relationship with business partner very closed…
  • And of course….my life has change 360degree for the past one year…HOW ABOUT YOU??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...